Monday, January 2, 2012

Police Oficer deaths

I’d started 2011 with a piece on police officer deaths. Sadly the year was horrific for LE. More officers were killed in 2011 than 2010. I pray 2012 is a better year for all officers. But too, I pray less, lots less officer related intimate partner crime is committed during this year. Both these, the murders of officers and DV crimes are horrible for LE everywhere. Sadly on New Year Day this year I read of a park Ranger killing in Mt Rainier National Park. Her husband and children get to spend their year with a huge hole in their heart without her to fill it.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully, they do have a suspect in Ranger Margaret Anderson's, death. Benjamin Colton Barnes. Barnes is believed to have military experience and possess skills to survive in the wild. I hope they find him soon. He is also suspect in a New Year's Eve shooting.

    ReplyDelete